I love giving back to the community by sharing the knowledge I have acquired over the years. I teach workshops at festivals, yoga studios, healing centers, etc. I also hold online classes, some of which are free. If you are interested in attending one of my classes you can follow me on Instagram or Facebook where I always post upcoming classes. If you are interested in having me teach a class please feel free to contact me, I am always looking for new opportunities and collaborations.
Here is a small list to give an idea of the workshops I have to offer...
- Gut Health: The basis of health and vitality
- Rites of Passage: Getting to know and understand them and their importance
- Mushrooms and Hemp will save the world
- Working with crystals 101
- Working with Energy 101
- Essential oils 101
- Herbal Medicine 101
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- How to work with spirit guides, angels, fairies, and more
- Introduction class to oracle reading
- Meditation classes of all types
- King and Queen: How to cultivate an empowering relationship
- Talk to your body: How to cultivate a relationship with your vessel
- Rise Up: Join the movement of sisterhood
- Learn about Red Tent circles and ceremonies
- Talk to your womb: The journey of healing our womb wounds
- Movement Medicine
- Gardening 101: How to grow food that is good for you and the Earth
- How to properly and safely forage
- Diving into our shadows: A journey into our underworld
The retreats I offer are inspired from the workshops I teach, but we get to go so much deeper. Each one has a different focus to offer containers for all types of people and interests. One thing that is always consistent is I aim to nourish your mind, body, and spirit. My goal is to give you tools and experiences that can expand and inspire your growth beyond the time spent together in retreat. I offer them locally and in beautiful far away places so that they can be accessible to anyone. Similar to my workshops, you can follow my Instagram and Facebook accounts to get a heads up on when I am offering a retreat. If you are interested in setting one up with me at a particular location or for a certain purpose please feel free to contact me. I love collaborating and co-creation so do not be shy! I look forward to providing you with nourishment and a fun place to explore yourself!
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein